Lisa Robertson lives in the Vienne region of France. Her most recent books of poetry are Lisa Robertson’s Magenta Soul Whip, which was selected by the New York Times as one of the 100 best books of 2010, and R’s Boat, shortlisted for The Believer’s 2011 Poetry award. In 2006, BookThug published The Men: a Lyric Book.
- Know Your Enemy: Write Them Down - A Workshop with Donato Mancini
- A Reading & Performance featuring Chantal Neveu, Jenny Sampirisi and Mark Goldstein
- Coït: A Poly-vocal Spatial Workshop with Chantal Neveu
- The Power of Poetics: A Workshop with Brad Cran
- Poetries of Metafiction: A Workshop with Meredith Quartermain